Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Error HTTP Status 405: Method not allowed when Configuring VSTF

Problem:

Recently, while configuring VSTF Version Control Parameters with Dynamics AX 2009, it throwed this error: "The request failed with HTTP Status 405: Method not allowed."
I was able to browse VSTF folder through IE.

Solution:
This was happening because In version control parameters in AX, I was using port 8090 (Becoz the same port we use when we navigate VSTF Server through IE), When I changed this port to 8080, it started working successfully. This is the port which is used by Team Explorer too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, choice look forward in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its one of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

hey


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dilip,

I still experienced the following error message:
"Exception thrown in SysWorkflowEventDispatcher-onAcknowledgeWorkflowActivation SysWorkflowEventDispatcher-raiseWorkflowActivationEvent : Web service failed: workflow id WFI_021553 The request failed with HTTP status 405: Method Not Allowed."

I have done in IIS setting
a. Set Enable 32-bit application: True
b. Mapping the AOS account to Business proxy setup in AX

When i click the Validate button "Setting for workflow", i still got the above message.
Any steps that i have missed in?
Please give me an advise...
Thanks



Le